Thursday, February 7, 2008







Oh so cute!!!!
Me and my boys !!!!!!!!! This is the life.
Ok, so I wanted to take a photo shoot of Spencer, and of course right before I put him in place he barfed, you might be able to see it. Also, he blew up his diady, I'm talking in the front and all the way up the back, I mean I had to give him a bath.
He is too cute, I want to eat him.
Ok, so take another look at the pants Spencer was wearing in his photo above, yep Taylor had to wear them and he is wearing them right now in bed, yes he wore them to bed. Now go back to the top and look at the pictures Taylor is waring. Ok everyone these are size 3 months.

2 comments:

Dawnie said...

Miriam,
Congratulations! Your boys are sooo cute! I loved the stories on the blog about Taylor. He sounds like a blast. You are such a cute mommy. I wish I could see you sometime! Are you coming to AZ anytime soon? It's probably a hard trek for you since you're all the way out there. But if you are let me know because maybe I'll be there at the same time! Love ya!
-Dawnie-

Heather Harper said...

That is SOOOO funny!! Taylor cracks me up! Braden will have to watch those videos when he gets home (he's w/Jared). I like your long hair, and the house, from what I can see, looks good! I like the color paint.
I'm glad you're addicted to blogging b/c I want to see more pictures and videos!