Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Birthday

Ok so I know this is late but, Pat took me to florida for my birthday. We went to the zoo during the day and had beople for cake and pizza that night. I'm so mad that we forgot the camera at the zoo. Also my sister Holly suprised me for a visit and helped me paint my kitchen. I know, I know, I need to take pics of the inside of my house and post them. I will soon, cut me some slack I have a 2 month old and a 2 year old.
Taylors first love, Isabelle, he calls her belle. He misses her.
Isabelle and Amanda
Beth, Susan, and me.
Tiffany, Rachael, and Tim.

1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

When did you go back to FL? And where were you hanging out?, your old house?
How is Amanda doing? Does she have a blog? Isabelle is SO cute, and big. I miss them!
Happy Birthday, sorry I missed it, remind me the day so I can put it on my calender for forever. :)
I will call you, I know you called today but we were at Kangaroo Zoo. I'll post pictures, it was so loud which is why I missed the call, plus we were busy playing.
How's Tiffany doing?