Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Cliffords

Ok, so my arm was twisted to start a blog. Well not really, I have wanted to start one for awhile, I just got a little nudge. Hum, where do I start. We are now in South Carolina with our 2 wonderful little boys. Taylor is 2 and 1/2 and Spencer is 2 months. Taylor loves his little brother. He loves to hold him, then says "oh heavy" and wants you to take him- to funny. And when I get Spencer out of bed Taylor makes high pitched noises and says "tough him too mommy"- it is so much fun!!!

We are starting to get our house in order. I'm grateful that I have Pat because he is so good about organizing and wanting to do things around the house. When Taylor, Spencer, and I came up right before Christmas, after Spencers birth, Pat had the Living room, entre way, hall ways and our master bedroom painted. He also had our master bedroom and living room put together, with the Christmas tree up. The awesome thing is, he got our stuff from florida only 2 days before comming down for Spencers birth. It looked amazing!!!!

Taylor is so wonderful. He pottytrained himself 11 weeks before Spencer was born. SHUT UP!!!! I could not beleive it, especially hearing about how hard it is to potty train BOYS. He says the cutest things, like tonight he came out of his room when Pat and I were watching American Idol and said "watch American Idol too" and it really does not do it justice just reading it, I wish you could hear it- too cute. And when he is ready to take a nap or go to bed the says "chocolate milk go to bed too mommy" really, you just have to hear him. The other day he farted while I was sitting on the couch. He stuck out his little butt and said "mell mommy, mell my butt!!!!" I about died, imagine if he did that at church. He does not says his s's. Tonight Pat and I were in Ashley Furniture and Steve Wonder was playing. Pat said "wow old school Steve Wonder" Taylor said "teve Wonder", we just cracked up.

Spencer is the cutest thing. Can you imagine Pat and I had a Red head, blue eyed little chub. His skin is as white as can be. Poor little thing, he's really going to burn in the sun. Next to Taylor, who gets a tan line the first time he is in the sun. Spencer is huge, he is already 13 lbs and just under 8 weeks old. He has got these thighs that are so squeezable. I LOVE THEM!!!

Pat is so good with the kids, I love watching them together. I love seeing Taylor with his Daddy. Pat likes to work on things around the house. He is now planning on putting in a granite composit sink in our kitchen, replacing the usual builder (stainless steel). It's real nice. He is turning into quite the little handy man. Before I came up from florida, he changed out the faucet in our bathroom and the kitchen. He also added an instant hot water dispencer for cleaning mimis (pacifiers) and sippy cups. WOW!!!!

I'm just cooking, doing laundry, feeding the baby, feeding Taylor, changing Spencers diapers, giving baths, cleaning, cleaning , feeding the baby, changing more diaper, cleaning Taylors toys, catching up on email, etc......... You all know how it goes, a mother/wifes work is never done. And you know at the end of the day it looks like you did not do anything at all. Talk about being at work 24/7 lol, but I love it and would not change it for the world. I love my boys!!!

1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

I love it!! I love hearing you say "SHUT UP!!"
Gosh I miss you guys. Pat is AWESOME. Jared is a handy man too but only when they are projects he wants to do. He's not an organizer, that's me. Oh yea, Pat and I are the same, and you and Jared are the same. lol!
Make sure you post some videos of Taylor saying stuff. Those will be fun to watch.
You're doing a good job. Just post something everyday, okay maybe not, but often enough that we know how you're doing. Just like a journal.
Love you!!!