Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Life

Well we just finished painting one more room in our house. We have two rooms left plus the bathrooms. It is fun being able to paint your own home and get every thing in its place. I love our little home. Pat is really the one who puts things all together. I am proud of myself for painting the bedroom almost all by myself.

Taylor and Spencer are so cute. Taylor is going through a phase that he wants to pull out all of his toys but does not want to clean anything up, this is something we are working on. Spencer is getting so big, I already need to start buying size 2 diapers. He is bycling and kicking his legs. Today I actually saw him look at his hand and move it to his mouth. It was so cool because I could actually see in his eyes that he was thinking of what he was wanting to do. He is getting so big. He smiles and is starting to coo!!!! Love it.

Taylor, Spencer and I are going to Arizona from Feb. 20th to March 12th. I can not wait to see my family we have not been back since Taylor was 8 months, Wow it has been 2 years. That is way to long. I can not wait to see everyone.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

You know it's just me you've missed! And Kaleb since he has waited a very patient 19 months for! Thank you very much!