Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fathers Day

OK, so I know it has been a while and I need to catch up. So for those of you who have not looked at my blog in awhile you might want to look at one more page of older posts to catch up there are some cute videos of the boys. Here is Taylor making Pat a craft for fathers day. He had so much fun. And even more fun getting messy, and those of you who know Taylor he does not like to get messy. This is coming from a kid who would fall in the grass until just about 3 months ago and hold his hands in the air wanting me to clean them off. Heather Harper you know what I'm talking about you were there for all of that. But with in the last three months he loves to play in the dirt, he is still kind of clean about it. Anyways he had so much fun doing this craft, he started clapping his hands together and I just let him. I did not want to spoil his fun. And look at that sweet face.





Look how cute his face is. Messy, Messy, Messy.


1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

I know I need to call you. Working FT sucks! I miss you guys!!!!!!!! I can't believe Taylor loved the mess. I still don't like having kids for that reason, I HATE the messes and getting dirty.
Anyway, I'll call you. Cute pictures though!