Monday, November 10, 2008

Sept trip to Florida
















OK so I know it has been a while, but on my defence I was in AZ for a month in October. It was a fun but loooooong trip, especially with 2 little ones. Taylor is doing great, he loves his little brother. One thing that makes me sad it Taylor does not like my kisses anymore, WHAT. He is only three come on I thought I would get kisses from him till at least age five. Maybe this is just a little faze. Spencer is to cute he has 4 teeth now 2 top 2 bottom. Spence can stand but still will not walk he has been standing for at month now. He is so cute he will be standing at the table and lift up his arms up and down huffing and puffing and laughing it is so cute. Spencer will eat anything and is so messy. Defiantly getting use to that one, Tay was so clean. Well I will upload some pics now. Some will be from our trip to Florida.

1 comment:

*Ashleigh* said...

Aw, isn't it amazing how different two kids can be?! They are getting so big, I cannot belive it! I understand the messy thing... Kahner is a tornado!