Friday, June 6, 2008

Taylor's 3rd Birthday May 18th






Man how the years have flown buy, I can not believe my baby is 3. He is getting so big. I miss him little so much it all seems like a blur at times. I love reminiscing in the years past. It actually makes me sad. He will always be my Little Taybear. Taylor is such a good big brother, he always says "I'm so excited we got him (Spencer) from the hospital." Taylor does not say his S's so stop is top, don't spray me is is don't pray me. He had a good birthday, but lets just say I now know why you wait for the end of the party to open presents. Pat and I still like to bite him. He can make Spencer laugh, he was actually the first one to do this. We live next to this high school and every time we pass it he says "I want to go to high cool!!!!" Taylor loves trains, loves trains!!! Here are a couple of pictures of his birthday party.

No comments: